Why I Support Gun Rights and #2A
Imagine a country that allows no guns. Now imagine that country becoming a dictatorship and taking all the rights away from the citizens. This country begins to kill people who have different views than the government. Sound familiar? Perhaps we are talking about Communism or the Nazi Regime. Why did they succeed in taking all the rights away from their citizens and accomplish some atrocities? The people could not defend themselves.
- Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people.
- Poverty — Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
- Debt — Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
- Gun Control — Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state
- Welfare — Take control of every aspect of their lives. (Food, Housing, and Income)
- Education — Take control of what people read and listen to us“ take control of what children learn in school.
- Religion — Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
- Class Warfare — Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor
This is known as Alinsky’s twelve steps. To accomplish this however, one must remove the rights of the citizens to defend themselves. In other words, they can’t fight against a government without guns. If you are lucky, you live in a country that allows this. If not beware!
Globalism is a great threat in today’s society. Some think of socialism as the Robin Hood of today, but it’s not. Globalism would take the money from the economically sound countries and redistribute it. Making the big banks the true rulers and their ideas would take over permanently. Many say they want to depopulate the earth even.
If you enjoy your rights to free speech, free press and various others freedoms you better be prepared to fight for them. We can start with protests, letters to the government, etc but one day these may no longer be options. This is why the Founding Fathers of the United States of America added the 2nd amendment: To protect the people from a tyrannical government. This is why I am for gun rights!