- .component() is a great addition to Angular.
- According to the official documentation, a Component is like a Directive
- When the component elements have been compiled and are ready to go, this hook will be fired; It can help us to implement some functionality that depends on the component elements to be fully compiled.
- $onInit() is executed when all controllers on the element have been constructed and after their bindings are initialized.
- It’s a simple component directive, with an isolated scope, binding, and a controller.
@FacileIt_Engr: “Just published a new article about @angularjs #components by our @simfin76” open tweet »