- //render control to string StringBuilder b = new StringBuilder(); HtmlTextWriter h = new HtmlTextWriter(new StringWriter(b)); this.
- The ScriptManager control exhibits both of these behaviours.
- Write(“Showing Custom controls created in reverse” + “order”); // Render Controls.
- Some controls will throw errors if they’re not inside of a Page , and some will throw errors if they’re not inside of a with runat=”server” .
- The answer could be vastly improved by simply having the code sample with the actual code.
@ng_real_ninja: “How do I get the HTML output of a UserControl in .NET (C#)? #angularjs #reactjs” open tweet »