- In a nutshell, NodeJS provides the perfect platform for creating fast and scalable server-side and networking applications.
- As part of Software Development Services, the trend for making web applications continues in 2017.
- If you are going for single-page simplistic web applications, then you should probably go for AngularJS.
- The article aims to address the two platforms and help you decide which of these is a better choice for your web application.
- As you decide on which language to use for your web app development, it’s likely that you are not able to evaluate your requirements properly.
@3p_ar: “Node.js vs AngularJS: The Battle between JS Platforms #WebDev @techliance” open tweet »