Taylor James, Uk
Taylor James studios is one of the creative retouching studios I have previously researched. The studio is currently looking for a Sernior 3D Creative lead and I thought it would be beneficial to look at the job description, salary ect but more specifically the criteria to see what experience the big studios are looking for.
Below is the details of the job:
Senior 3D Creative Lead LDN
We’re currently welcoming applications for a talented Senior 3D Creative Lead. Joining this ambitious company you will bring with you production experience and the ability to lead projects from start to finish, from a creative and technical point of view. The ability to share creative visions with the team and client is key. Strong planning and management of teams is also important and client-facing experience is a plus. You will have experience in a wide range of skills, techniques and software knowledge. Experience in VFX and Animation for both the broadcast, digital and print advertising industry.
LOCATION: Old Street, Central London
INDUSTRY: Advertising, Creative, Media, Production, Post-Production
CONTRACT: Permanent and Freelance
Taylor James is a highly respected creative studio working at the forefront of digital production and post-production, specialising in cross-platform solutions for ad agencies and brands around the world. Headquartered in London with a large office in NYC, we create high quality print, digital and TV campaigns. We offer creative services, CGI, animation, film, photography and post-production. Established 15 years ago, the breadth and depth of our services has expanded vastly, providing a significant opportunity to further develop our market position. Creativity and attention to detail is at the heart of what we do and we are looking for a like-minded and talented individual to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior 3D Creative Lead, with experience in the print and digital sphere. Key skills and duties will include:
– Creatively driven, you will have strong creative and directing skills, with the ability to create styleframes, pitch presentations
– Good sense of composition, lighting, acting/animation, colour grading etc.
– Independently manage and oversee CGI jobs from initial quotation stage through to completion, including client liaison, briefing, scheduling and team management
– Modelling, Texturing & Uv Unwrap, Shading, lighting, rendering and compositing (a bit).
– Managing and checking team of CGI operator’s work and maintaining quality, providing clear and concise briefs and always being willing to offer advice and support
– Work with Creative Directors, Head of CGI, Head of live-action and Head of Retouch to ensure effective running of the department.
The ideal candidate will be innovative and self-motivated with the ability to quickly understand and articulate creative solutions. We have ambitious plans for growth and this is an excellent opportunity for the right person to be part of this exciting phase of the company’s development.
– Strong creative/directing experience
– 4+ years professional experience 3DSMax in broadcast and print media
– Knowledge of VRay
– Knowledge of Nuke or/and Aftereffect or/and Fusion desirable
– Knowledge of Z-Brush/Mudbox/Mari is a plus
– An interest in Photorealism is also important
– A keen interest in advertising and the creative industries. Knowledge of print, digital and/or broadcast pipelines an advantage, plus a sound grasp of the nature of ad agency structure and offering
– Team player
Please send us your CV, reel, examples of work and full contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include