I am confused
- My hubby can watch on TV whatever he pleases — I can use an ipad to watch something else or the other way around — he uses the ipad and I use the TV. Never a discussion.
- I am the one listening to metal and rock music — I do this when driving to work — loud and singing wrong all the time. He is into calmer music and classics *baaah* He does listen to this at home (he often works from home) when I am not there.
- More than 99% of the books (more than 2'000) are mine and I want them around me — they are like children to me. His are stored with them in the appropriate section.
- He doesn’t do tinkering but I admit a room for a model rail would be cool if he had one so he can let it erected all the time.
- My art is holy so is his which we found free walls to hang too — He is a huge Star Wars / Star Trek and other things fan which I love too but am not that kind of fanatic about — we both have a light sabre and he got me the remote controlled BB-8 last christmas. I totally love geeky stuff even I am not that kind of a geek either. He could even hang naked women’s pics on the walls if he wanted — why should I care? He married me for a reason.
- We are both lazy couch potatoes so we don’t use or need a gym but I agree on this point like #4 it’s great when you have a room where you can let all this stuff stand around ready to use. My Mom has a room in her house where she sews and irons so she doesn’t have to put this stuff away all the time. I refuse to iron.
We never have parties — we love to meet friends at their places or somewhere else but our flat is OURS — we don’t want it invaded ;-)
What am I doing wrong? Also I never would have an argument about such things — there must be place for both parts of a couple in the flat.