Arable Contract Bug Bounty
In the continuing effort to provide investors with the best security available, we have implemented a bounty to deal with problems found by outside operators. Payments range from ten thousand to one million Acre depending on the nature and severity of issues found and submitted properly.
Please note that exploiting a previously undiscovered vulnerability or causing damage invalidates this offer. Testing should be done on a private test net, not on the main net. Proof of vulnerability must be provided that satisfies the Arable development team; theoretical and unproven issues do not meet this threshold.
The contracts listed here are the only ones that fit into the scope of the program. There are five levels of rewards available, based on these criteria:
- Vulnerabilities that allow removal of locked coins from the contracts — 1 million ACRE tokens
- Vulnerabilities that allow changes to the reward structure of the contracts, such as large increases in yield — 100K ACRE tokens
- Vulnerabilities that allow for skimming of unclaimed yields or freezing user assets — 100K Acre tokens
- Findings for contract improvements that are accepted by the development team — 10K ACRE
- Vulnerabilities that can make unexpected transaction failures even though funds are not taken out — 10K ACRE (e.g. here )
This program will go live from the article publish date and persist permanently. These rules will be applied to upcoming contracts as well.
Please submit proof of vulnerabilities here for evaluation by the team.