- Sanders physically attended the March on Washington with Dr. King.
- Sanders was arrested for protesting against Segregation in Chicago in 1963.
- Sanders has supported people of lower incomes since he first entered politics.
- Sanders is the only candidate who wants a $15/hour minimum wage, which will help low-wage workers of all races.
- Sanders does not want to imprison people for drug usage. He thinks addiction is a “disease” to be treated, and not a “crime” to be tried.
And whatever Bill Clinton’s policies may or may not be, Bill Clinton is not running. Hillary is, and both have vastly different policies that people should closely examine before they vote.