This use case might apply to console application, or a phone-in call centre. Or a website. You couldn’t tell just by looking at the formal use-case. Indeed, that’s the point — to describe what the system does, without mentioning the technical bits and pieces. (Uncle Bob: “The business rules are agnostic of the delivery mechanism.”)
- Customer email address(required, must be valid)
- Customer phone number (required)
- HouseId — every house on funda.nl has an Id.
- The customer issues a “Contact Real Estate Agent” command with above data
- System validates all data
- System records the fact that the user is interested in the house, so we can notify the agent at a later time.
- System confirms to the user that their request has been processed.
Exception Course: Validation Error
- Processing of the request is cancelled.
- System delivers the error to customer.