Tezbox Wallet Common Issues and How to Solve Them
1. Can a baker use the money that I’m delegating to him/her?
No, when you delegate to a baker, the money remains in your wallet. So, delegation is absolutely risk-free.
2. I don’t see my KT account after I logged in. What do I do?
This happens if you have previously cleared your cache or opened your wallet on a different device/browser and clicked ‘restore’.
Go to ‘Options’ and import your KT address from tzscan.
3. Can I use a hardware wallet with Tezbox and how do I do it?
Yes, at the moment you can use Ledger and Trezor hardware wallets. Here is a link on how to use Ledger on Tezbox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYZtfHv4rHU
4. I logged in and all my tez are gone but I can see them on tzscan. What should I do?
This could have happened if you’re using an old version of Tezbox. Try to update to a newer version.
It also might be a connection issue. Sometimes it happens because the nodes are under heavy load. Don’t worry and log in again a little later.
5. I see a message: “This account has not been added to the blockchain yet — please wait for a baker to include this in a block before you can use this account.”
First of all, make sure that your TezBox is connected to a node (look at the bottom left-hand corner) and if it is, give it a few seconds and it will appear on Tezbox.
If you see an error similar to ‘Error Level N/A Not Connected’, then you can try to connect to another public node. Click a gear icon in the upper right-hand corner and enter the following address into the RPC Address field: https://mainnet.tezrpc.me
6. The transaction that I just made is missing on Tezbox but I can see it on tzscan. How is that possible and what should I do about it?
Nothing to worry about, Tezbox can sometimes be out of sync.
7. I sent a transaction via Tezbox and got a success message but when I check tzscan, I see that it failed. Why is that?
Check if you added fees to your transaction. Transactions without fees are not permitted after the latest update of the protocol.
To contact Attic.Pool follow one of the links: