Augur Weekly Development Update — June 21st
This past week part of our team spent most of their time with IDEO, while we also continue to iterate on and further test our contracts. The design work is going extremely well, everybody on the team is very happy with what we’ve seen and we look forward to sharing their work with you when the collaboration is wrapped up.
Audit reports will be shared after they’re complete, to ensure a non-biased approach from developers reviewing the code. We have some new members joining the team very soon too, and they will be properly introduced after their first day :)
Our StackExchange proposal is now up to 72%! If you haven’t already, please commit and share with your friends who may have a StackOverflow account with 200 reputation. A StackExchange for Augur will be a great way to aggregate answers to questions, as well as further grow the community.
Proposed Q&A site for developers, economists and users interested in the open source, decentralized, prediction market…area51.stackexchange.com
Please reach out to us if you’re interested in auditing parts of our codebase (middleware, serpent compiler, or contracts), or just have any questions!
June 20th, 2017
- Fixed a multiplication issue with makeOrder, updated WCL_tests to re-randomize numbers if they will make unrealistic orders.
Updated README for augur-core to be more specific.
- Updated requirements for augur-core.
- Updated tests for cancel-open-orders-in-closed-markets, next-report-page, pagination, update-selected-page-num and update-selected-filter-sort.
June 19th, 2017
- Added emergency stops tests in augur-core.
- Merged account re skin into master.
- Refactored inclusion of PropTypes due to react depreciation.
- Add contitional to prevent reference to value or state changes to unmounted components.
June 18th, 2017
- Ran all tests against the contracts.
- Fixed a bug in orders.py.
- Fixed trading escape hatch and got tests passing for it.
June 17th, 2017
- Moved trade.se contract from extensions to functions folder.
- Updated and debugged the controller for augur-core.
June 16th, 2017
- Refactored and simplified WCL tests, cleaned up lots of duplicate code.
- Added best/worstOrderID price comparison to findBoundingOrders.
- Added take-then-make and take-then-take publicBuy and publicSell tests.
- Refactor to load-markets-by-topic.
- Removed unused markets-tags.jsx.
June 15th, 2017
- Added getBetterOrderID and getWorseOrderID methods to orders.se.
- Added ez-mode buy and sell functions to new extensions/trade.se contract.
- Added event logs assertions to take orders tests.
- Updated tests for generate trade, auth login account selector, auth action update assets, auth actions transfer funds, and account selectors core stats.
- Added OSX Firefox 53.0.3 text overflow fix.
The Augur Team