Augur Weekly Development Update — June 7th
This past week Joey Krug published “A Roadmap For Augur and Whats Next” — highlighting what will be in Augurs initial release, what was removed for launch, what will be in future releases and a release schedule. If you haven’t read it yet, you can find it below:
The Augur core dev team has been making progress towards our platform release. In spirit of keeping everyone on the…medium.com
We started our work with IDEO this past week, which will run for the next six weeks. Their team is excellent, and Sprinkle & Tom will be with them at their offices working through user on-boarding, experience and the UI.
The account re skin is just about finished up minus some tests, and we merged the potential profit / loss calculation for when you’re making an order. A sneak peek of the new accounts page can be seen below:
Joey Krug also spoke at Token Summit this past week, and his panel has been uploaded to YouTube:
Our audits are still in process, and we have another group that will be beginning our trading contracts at the end of this month (more details next update). Sergio should have some initial feedback for us by next week.
As always, reach out to us if you have a question or want to contribute!
June 6th, 2017
- Remove object/prop duplication in outcome-trade-summary.
- Import classnames modules as className from account-view, report-form, and value-denomination.
- Added tests for update-is-mobile and update-footer-height action.
June 5th, 2017
- Refactor Checkbox to class component and append tooltip if truncated.
- Added Mac OSX 53.0.3 text-overflow fix.
- Reduce sidebar widith to 260px and truncate tags.
June 4th, 2017
- Updated AirBitz management method and added tests.
- Updated tests for transactions selector.
- Fixed load-account-data test and update assets.
- Cleaned up deprecated tests and fixed login-account selector test.
June 3rd, 2017
- Updated mock augur getAdjustedPositions namespace in tests.
June 2nd, 2017
- Fix to create market review.
- Updated build & firebase deploy target.
June 1st, 2017
- Updated lock & refactored for consistency.
- Moved generate-trade helper to trade module + inverted max/limit conditionals for reduced cognitive load.
- Refinement to the profit and loss calculator.
- Implemented fix to totalCost calculation for scalar markets and updated its tests.
The Augur Team