Sharing with friends
The more we share the more we have.
I shared the tips of sohail sb with my university friends and also with accquaintence. They are not a part of AMAL
I shared following tips
These tips were;
1. Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry
2. Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector
3. Spend at least one year in your first job
4. Find your passion and align it with your career
5. Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other
6. Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else
I shared it with them at different times and every time I come up with new thing. It was kind of brainstorming and I was getting new ideas and questions what they were asking. I ponder upon those questions and my concepts become more clearer.