Warehouse Management System
The client is a major supplier of a comprehensive range of car parts and accessories from Scandinavia. The company’s main product is automobile body parts. In addition to body parts they also import extensions of car parts. Client’s preliminary focus is customer centric. They consider it a challenge to deliver quality goods to customer within time. Nevertheless, they add values by providing the utmost suggestions to customers.
The scope pertains to the system features and functionality for making distributor application live. Upon receiving various orders from stakeholders / sub-systems most challenging part is to maintain online data management and distribute the goods in time to customers.
Client consist a big warehouse to store various automobile parts and accessories. Warehouse is designed as such with multi-level tenants with alphabetical sequence. Sales person used to carry out print page to collect multiple orders (limited) by moving in warehouse. It’s challenging phase for sales person to pick, pack and ship the goods with in time and there was no optimal solution for this phase.
Azilen focus on pain points of client, which is picking, packing and shipping goods to customer door. It’s online warehouse management system which supports a numbers of functions for both online line pick, order packing and distribution management. Application will be available to anyone using client provided resources in the warehouse building and supports in Windows desktop and as well as in Apple iPad.
Client’s backend data is securely stored in Autodata ERP, synchronization with the existing Autodata ERP and maintain data records. Azilen Proposed a unique solution to achieve pains that is application which will be used by the management to track the batches of orders being further processed. Ultimately, iOS app for iPads made handy to sales persons will be in constant track with the current online orders.
Articles which consists unique numbers with shelf (levels) data will fetched from the Autodata ERP to Odoo ERP and will sync with iPad app. Hand scanner helps to scan the barcode of articles and boxes for packing. Another challenging phase is to deliver goods to customers within deadlines. Geo-Location Map is integrated with app where drivers can view short path to reach customer based or customer shipping address.
- Third Party tool integration to make data flow easy i.e., odoo ERP.
- Automation order distribution and tracking of articles.
- Scheduled auto synchronization with AutoData ERP.
- Email status updated of orders and report prints to sales employee.
- Order lifecycle overrule, Manual Hand scan Gun implemented in iPads.
- Managing D-Channel (that is deadline time , swap time period and destination D-channel).
- Delivery Route: Geo-Location to help employees to deliver articles to shipping address.
- Data Management and maintenance of Orders and order line status tracking.
Tools & Technologies
- Easy to track articles in large warehouse.
- Easy to scan and pack the articles securely.
- Efficient speed performance of gathering orders.
- Manual handgun to scan the articles and box instantly.
- Efficient Delivery Route for shipping articles to customers.
- And increase productivity and efficiency of work.
Are You Looking For Similar Solution?
Original Source : http://www.azilen.com/case-study/warehouse-management-system/
Originally Published @ http://www.azilen.com