- After this, things really get interesting because police investigators used data from Compton’s electronic heart device against him.
- The police cited inconsistencies in Compton’s statements when compared with the evidence from the fire.
- Police called pacemaker data an ‘excellent investigative tool’ that provided ‘key pieces of evidence’ to charge a man with arson and insurance fraud
- The retrieved data help to indict Compton.
- Compton also told the dispatcher he had “an artificial heart.”
@evankirstel: “Cops use pacemaker #data to charge man with arson, insurance fraud @OSPolicing #IoT” open tweet »