- Internet of things is a very fascinating thing.
- It is estimated that 50 billion devices connected to the Internet worldwide by 2020.
- All smart connected devices are expensive — Nest the learning thermostat cost about $250 as against $25 for a standard which gets a job done.
- Big Data is one of those mega trends that will impact everyone in one way or anothe…
- Smart healthcare devices will remind patients to take their medication, tell doctors when a refill is needed & help curb diabetic attacks, monitor symptoms and help disease prevention in real time, including in remote areas
@Ronald_vanLoon: “The Good, The Bad & The Ugly of Internet of Things | #DigitalTransformation #IoT #RT” open tweet »