- More transactions could eventually pass through connected devices than smartphones.
- It also gauges the impact of new payment devices on different payments companies, along with how these devices could shift consumer purchasing behavior.
- The Internet of Things is ushering in a new era for payments companies and manufacturers.
- Examines the impact of connected payments on key stakeholders.
- Frames the opportunity for embedding commerce capabilities in new devices.
@businessinsider: “The IoT represents a massive expansion opportunity for payments companies.” open tweet »