Do 1 Thing and Pay Your Taxes
Megan Reynolds

I have to fill out a form for my new job to decline their insurance but set up an FSA with the maximum contribution, assuming this is allowed.

Like what you read? Give BK30 a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.