We’re recruiting a quantitative researcher based in London.
What we are looking for
- 2+ years work experience — either in a consultancy business, other research organisation, or a related BOP client area.
- Experience in evaluation, impact studies, market or audience research, econometric analysis, or other area related to the focus of our consultancy.
- High level research and consultancy skills, particularly: quantitative analysis of primary and secondary data, economic impact assessment, or statistical or econometric analysis. You should be happy using Excel or similar for analysis and charting.
- Strong report writing skills. You must be able to write crisp, business English quickly.
- Project management experience.
Day in the life
- Analysis of data from a survey of digital businesses in the UK.
- Develop economic impact model for a proposed new concert hall.
- Analyse BRES data to assess creative sector in a London borough.
- Based in our London office
- Salary range of £24 — £35k+
- Start ASAP
The deadline for applications is Monday 17 October at 5pm. To apply, use our form here.
If you would like an informal chat about the role or have questions that can’t be answered by browsing our website, email Caterina — email@example.com
Originally published at bop.co.uk.