“I don’t know what to get her.” “There’s too many choices.” “She has everything already.”
Take a deep breath…Take a look at this list, pick something or pick a few things.
1.LIPS. Yes, there is a one-size fit all red lippie! Stunna by Fenty Beauty is perfect for all skin tones and even more perfect for the holidays. It can be purchased, for less than $25.00 at Sephora. You know what they say, the best gifts come in the smallest packages!
2.FACE. The Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit speaks for itself. Your makeup isn’t done, until you resemble a magical unicorn. It features 6 powder highlights, all of which are LIT. Originally priced at $55, this product can be purchased for $40 at places like Ulta and Sephora.
3.SKIN. It wouldn't be a complete wish list, without some skin care essentials! The Mario Badescu skin care line has been used by notable celebrities and boasts itself, as being a brand capable of treating various skin ailments, while leaing your skin feeling luxurious and your wallet happy. The Essentials 50th Anniversary edition, includes 5 different products and can be purchased at Ulta for $38.00.
4. HAIR. Etae natural hair products.
5. RELAXATION. Top 8 Essential Oil diffuser set, by Approved by Nature. $36.95
6. PAMPER. Face masks can be fun, relaxing, and therapeutic all while alleviating common skin ailments like aging, acne, inflammation, and more. U.K. based Origins has a wide range of products. Sets, like the one below, can be found at Sephora and range in price from $28 — $36.
7. FRAGRANCE. COCO Mademoiselle. Although this luxurious scent could be worn year round, the warmth and sweetness of it is irresistible for the winter months. This fragrance can be purchased at department stores, like Macy’s and range in price from $75 — $210 depending on size.
8. CASH MONEY. If all else fails, get her a gift card to her favorite store. Cash is KING, but giftcards will make it appear as though some thought was put into it. Some general stores beauty enthusiast cant resist: Sephora, Ulta, Target, Walmart, or Amazon.