- Bitcoin hit a near one-month low on Wednesday and has seen more than $12 billion wiped off its value in the last 30 days, amid nervousness in the cryprocurrency market.
- The price of bitcoin fell to $2,272.32, its lowest level since June 15, when it slumped to $2,185.96, according to data from CoinDesk.
- A major pullback is taking place at the moment in the cryptocurrency world after huge rallies.
- When bitcoin hit its record high in June, it had seen a more than 600 percent rally since the start of the year.
- Cryptocurrency traders are also uncertain with some unsure about the future trading pattern for bitcoin.
@CNBC: “Bitcoin falls to near one-month low with $12 billion wiped off value since record high 30 days ago” open tweet »