- Bitcoin steadied after its biggest drop since June as investors and speculators reappraised the outlook for initial coin offerings.
- The cryptocurrency pared a decline of as much as 6 percent on Tuesday and was at $4,390 as of 9:39 am.
- For a deeper look at China’s regulatory moves against new bitcoin, click here.
- China’s central bank on Monday said initial coin offerings are illegal and asked all related fundraising activity to be halted immediately, issuing the strongest regulatory challenge so far to the burgeoning market for digital token sales.
- Read Bitcoin Halts Decline After Plunging on China’s Coin Offerings Ban on bloomberg.com
@YahooFinance: “#Bitcoin halts decline after plunging on China’s coin offerings ban” open tweet »