- Bitcoin is flirting with a break below $2,500 a coin.
- The cryptocurrency trades down 3.7% at $2,510 and is threatening its lowest close since June 27.
- Friday’s slide comes amid a relatively quiet week for bitcoin.
- Back in early June, tech billionaire Mark Cuban said bitcoin was a “bubble.”
- Last week, Jeffrey Kleintop, the chief global investment strategist at Charles Schwab, suggested bitcoin was in a bubble unlike any we had ever seen before.
@bitcoinagile: “#bitcoin is sliding” open tweet »