- For Silicon Valley, the headline was sweet nectar: Google DeepMind, the world’s hottest artificial intelligence lab, embraces the blockchain, the endlessly fascinating idea at the heart of the bitcoin digital currency.
- The lab’s re-imagining of the blockchain has very little to do with AI — or the blockchain, for that matter.
- If you want AI crossed with the blockchain, try wrapping your head around Numerai, the world’s strangest hedge fund.
- To DeepMind’s credit, its new project depends less on trendy ideas than an apparent desire to solve a real problem in the real world — one that involves the most private and personal information.
- DeepMind is building an auditing
@bitcoinagile: “Google’s Untrendy Play to Make the #blockchain Actually Useful” open tweet »