- The hotel hopes to clamp down on cybercrime and safely move with the digital age once more.
- To keep rooms open and guests moving, the hotel is moving from automatic to manual.
- Hackers hold hotel’s keys hostage for bitcoin ransom
- For now, modernization plans for the hotel have been swapped for a make-under.
- In one attack, the hackers held all system — including the hotel’s reservation and cash desk system — hostage.
@smaisons: “#Cybersecurity & #Bitcoin. Hackers hold hotel’s keys hostage for bitcoin ransom. What’s next ?” open tweet »