- Harry Styles poked fun at his new solo career as he impersonated Mick Jagger on Saturday Night Live.
- The One Direction star mimicked the Rolling Stone frontman for a sketch on the US comedy show, where he also showcased some of his new music.
- Harry — who will appear in Christopher Nolan’s forthcoming war film Dunkirk — showed off his comedy acting skills in a sketch based on Family Feud, America’s version of Family Fortunes.
- After host Steve Harvey — played by Kenan Thompson — congratulated Mick on his solo work, Harry replied in a London accent: “Solo?
- Harry had previously appeared on Saturday Night Live with One Direction in 2012, 2013 and 2014.
@YahooCelebUK: “OMFG how amazing was Harry Styles’ Mick Jagger impression on #SNL ??” open tweet »