- Wearable technology is set to disrupt the world of money once more, as Barclaycard trials a contactless payments wristband.
- Money has been a part of human history for almost 3,000 years.
- The infographic below shows how money has developed from these early roots through to Apple’s instant iPhone payments and bitcoin — the world’s first decentralised crytocurrency.
- From the origins of bartering to modern money, this is how the system has evolved
- At the dawn of humanity, bartering was used in lieu of money to buy goods.
@H_Nadbai: “Money has been a part of human #history for almost 3,000 years. From the origins of bartering to modern #money 💰” open tweet »