- Tom Lee, strategist at the firm Fundstrat, has released his estimate on the value of Bitcoin by 2022, CNBC reports.
- In the next five years Lee, an expert in market commodities and stock valuations, has made his estimate based on Bitcoin’s limited supply and market stabilization.
- Ronnie Moas, the famous stock picker and strategist has also suggested substantial upside, even in the near term.
- Lee believes that one of the main market drivers for Bitcoin is a cannibalizing of gold demand.
- As the economic situation continues to present concern for many investors, vehicles like Bitcoin can be a way to store value
@bitcoinagile: “Wall Street Strategist Sees #bitcoin at $55,000 by 2022: CNBC” open tweet »