DO YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF CHRONIC INFLAMMATION?
Doctors are now recognizing chronic inflammation as the link between many debilitating diseases. Chronic inflammation is very different from acute inflammation. Chronic inflammation is not the kind you can feel or even something you can see under a microscope.
“It’s very subtle,” says Professor Joel Mason, M.D., director of the Vitamins and Carcinogenesis Laboratory at the Jean Mayer USDA Human Nutrition Research Center on Aging (HNRCA) at Tufts. “It’s inflammation on a biochemical level.”
Mason says “There is a lot of research going on into what role inflammation plays in a lot of the chronic degenerative diseases that our society falls prey to.”
“Inflammation is a ‘hot’ topic in medicine. It appears connected to almost every known chronic disease.” ~ Dr. Mark Hyman
- Do you smoke?
- Do you have diabetes?
- Do you have gum disease?
- Are you overweight?
- Are you always craving carbohydrates?
- Are you constantly hungry?
- Are you tired, especially after exercise?
- Are your fingernails brittle?
- Are you constipated?
- Are you groggy upon waking?
- Do you have difficulty concentrating?
- Do you have headaches?
- Do you get shaky when hungry?
- Are you always craving caffeine?
- Do you need a snack to fall asleep at night?
- Are you frequently hungry in the middle of the night?
- Do you nibble between meals?
- Do you get moody or irritable before meals?
- Do you have difficulty maintaining your ideal weight?
- Is your fatigue relieved by eating?
There is probably no other single action you can take that will result in such a dramatic impact on your health than reducing chronic inflammation.
For Additional Information and Suggestions about Helpful Products, Please send email to LoveYourLifeNaturals@gmail.com Please Provide your Name and email.