Things that satisfy me
In a world riddled with hard bagels, ketchup pre-come, and straws with that one small crack in them that prevent 100% suckage, here are the things that satisfy me, and should satisfy you. In no particular order.
1) Eating fries on the way home from the McDonald’s drive thru.
2) Having a boss ask if I’m busy and actually being busy.
3) When the total comes out to $9.96, and I pay with a ten, and the cashier gives me a nickelback. heh
4) Stopping the microwave at :01.
5) Eating a perfectly cooked Hot Pocket without scorching your tongue.
6) Using every page in a notebook.
7) Not playing Pokémon GO.
8) Making one trip from your car to your house with groceries.
9) Not hitting the snooze button on an alarm.
10) Eating a whole head of lettuce without letting any of it go to waste.
11) Removing a piece of corn or steak out of your teeth without using floss.
12) When a server writes “Thanks! Come back soon : ) xoxo” on your receipt.
13) Opening a YouTube video with a SkipAd option after 5 seconds.
14) When someone likes AND comments on a Facebook post of mine.
15) When I send a YouTube link to someone and they send back a comment talking about the ending of the video rather than the first 23 seconds.
16) Being wanted.
Anthony Jauregui, 22
Half Bad Ass Half Phony