A New Year Gift — Introducing Terminal: A Web App to Enhance Facebook Sharing in a Breeze
We noticed that many Shopify store owners were having problems in Facebook share. To optimize how it looks when someone share your website, liquid code in your theme is required to change. However it may be hard for non-techie owners to change coding. So we come up with a solution for you.
Introducing Terminal: A Web App To Enhance Facebook Sharing
Terminal is a small web app. You don’t need to install, register or configure anything. It’s totally FREE. What you need to do is to fill in the information displayed in the Facebook Post.
- Fill in the short web form
- Input the image URL, best resolution recommended by Facebook: from 600w x 315h to 1200w x 630h (best at 1200w x 630h, width to height ratio kept at 1.91). This is the largest banner type of Facebook post.
- Click “Depart” and you’re free to go! You can share on Facebook instantly.
Some points to note:
- As Facebook will store the post image into their storage, we don’t keep your images.
- At the moment, we don’t allow image upload. If you don’t have an image URL, you can try to upload it on free image storage like Postimage, TinyPic or Imgur
- Have a question in mind? Feel free to check our FAQ for Terminal App
Please visit http://come.toTheTerminal.com to give it a shot!
Let us know how you think about it!
If you have any comment, feel free to drop us a note via email@example.com. We would be happy to see if it can help you to share better!
The app is supported by ad at the moment. But we may roll out paid plan with more useful features if the feedback is good.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Let’s Grow Our Business Together!
Stay with us to experience how we go through the ups and downs of a startup journey, just like your small business.
Enter your email address below to get notified whenever I write a new post, you’ll receive one email every week or so, and no spam!
Leave this field empty if you’re human:
Originally published at The SPO Blog.