Cheap Dubai Travel: What to See and What to Skip
Dubai is a city and a jewel of the United Arab Emirates. It is the capital of the Emirates of Dubai and is among the 7 emirates that make up the country. The city is known for its advanced architecture, luxurious shopping and a refreshing night life.
Dubai is a friendly place that you can visit with limited income. You can move around the city with much ease. Cheap Dubai travel is provided by the local transport.
Dubai Metro runs every 10mins from 6am to 11pm Saturday to Thursday and 1pm to midnight on Fridays.
There are buses and taxis which are also relatively cheap.
Dubai homes some of the best architectural pieces of art.They include world’s tallest skyscraper the Burj Khalifa, the Palm islands and the Dubai mall.
There are many beautiful places to visit and many activities to do. You can go skiing, skydive at iFLY Dubai with your children, visit the beaches etc. With these attractions, be sure a vacation in Dubai will be memorable.
The kind of Dubai Rental housing you get depends on your budget and the place you would like to live. The houses are spacious, beautiful and secure irrespective of where they are located. Below are some of the affordable places you can live.
1. Dubai International City — It’s located in the outskirts of the city. Rentals cost $9529 per annum
2. Deira — It is bordered by the Persian Gulf, Sharjah and Dubai creek. Apartments cost $10346 per annum
3. Jumeriah village — It’s situated between Emirates hills and Dubai Sports City. Rentals cost $13613 per annum
What to See in Dubai
1. Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa/Fountains -These three are all located in the same area. Check out the Dubai mall, the biggest shopping mall in the world. For an incredible view of Dubai in all directions take a ride to the top of the Burj Khalifa.View the fountain at sunset which occurs every half hour
2. Al Mallah Dubai — From Jumeirah mosque take a walk about 15min to this place. It’s one of the oldest restaurants in Dubai. Have some delicious inexpensive lunch. There are a variety of Arabic foods and fresh squeezed juice for your enjoyment
3. Gold Souq and Abra Ride — Take a Dubai Metro at Al Ghubaiba station to the heritage and Diving village area. From there take a small boat (an abra) across the creek. The place is fun for photos and it only costs $0.3.The Souq is a bustling market, take a trip majorly for experience.
What to Skip in Dubai
1. The Palm Islands — The most fascinating part of the palm Islands is the aerial view. When you are on the islands you do not have the aerial view. The islands are a beautiful view from a helicopter but there is not much else to see.
2. Ski Dubai — If you are a seasoned skier, you will find skiing indoors and going to the beach on the same day boring. If you are new to skiing, Ski Dubai requires you take a class.