An Easy Fundraising Delivery Doesn’t Just Happen
When considering a school fundraiser one thing that’s often overlooked is the delivery of the merchandise. In fact, most sponsors don’t even think about it at all unless they’ve had some sort of problem with it in the past. In order to ensure a smooth delivery, you should also be asking yourself several important questions beforehand like:
• What kind of support will I have at my delivery?
• How responsive will parents be about picking up orders?
• How do I get the word out about my delivery?
• What do I do with leftover boxes?
• How much storage space will I have access to?
• Based on the type of product we’re selling, will the storage area be temperature-controlled?