Infographic: How to come up with a Great Business Idea
- Calm down, please. I promise you’ll have at least one idea by the end of this article.
- Try to think of the things you DON’T like. It could be washing the dishes, noise of a vacuum cleaner, annoying neighbors, ugly sweaters, expensive tickets, apps you can’t find, I don’t know about you so think about something that makes you nervous like long lines in the stores.
- Now think if you can improve that and how.
- Think a little more :-)
- Now think about something that inspires you, something that you like. Is it art, music, animal mugs, cooking, helping others, counting, drawing, drinking coffee or playing games on your phone? It should be something that makes you feel good, something that you do when you’re alone. What is that your friends always ask your advice on? Just think about it.
- Can you create a business from any of these?
- What if you combine two of them together?
Still don’t have an idea? No worries! Let’s see some real examples then:
You can have a team, business skills, bags of money, but you won’t be able to start anything without knowing what exactly are you going to create. And by the way, people with Ideas are called Founders, so it’s worth it to spend some time thinking about it.
If you don’t have any ideas after reading the article but still want to start a business, then you can become a Co-Founder or a team member of a new venture.
Remember, there is always an option. And you still have time before we launch :-)