Internship: Sales and Customer Success
Today’s business world shows a growing number of small- to medium sized companies and independent professionals, who collaborate on multiple projects in agile teams at the same time. Sharing an online environment to connect, communicate and share makes this easy.
At Bisner, we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to give people the ability to connect, communicate and work together worldwide. Bisner platform empowers communities to make members succeed.
Are you interested in being a part of an international team working in a dynamic environment? Are you interested in gaining an all-round experience in a range of fields at a growing startup? We’re looking for interns who are:
- Team players but capable of working independently
- Flexible and open-minded
Join the Bisner team during this exciting growth stage and get valuable experience by strongly impacting the success of the company.
Your role could consist of the following:
- Create and prepare a variety of sales materials.
- Monitor and contact incoming customers
- Community Moderation: Make, implement and monitor activation strategies for specific communities
- Analyze user data and feedback and make changes to improve customer experience.
- Offer proactive support to Bisner’s users
- Others (Invoicing, market research, writing offers and agreements, and more…)
What do we offer?
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You will become part of an international, fun and talented team.
- Opportunity to be responsible for and to manage your own clients and projects.
- A first hand perspective on a fast growing start-up, positioned in the heart of the 4th Industrial Revolution
- Possibility of offering a permanent position in the company after a successful internship.
- Fluent in English (Proficiency in Dutch, Spanish, German or French is a plus)
- Strong organizational skills
- You are proactive with eye for detail and able to think “out of the box”
- Hands-on mentality
- Problem solver and work well under pressure
- High customer orientation and friendliness
- Advanced level in Microsoft Excel
- Functional work area: Sales
- Hours per week: 20 minimum
- Salary: To be discussed
- Start date: ASAP
- Applicant profiles: BSc Student, MSc Student
- Experience: not applicable
- Attitude : Entrepreneurial
- Study areas: Communication, (International) Business Management, Innovation, Marketing, Information Management
- Required language skills: English
- Industry: Information / Technology
- Organisation size: 10–20
- Company website: https://www.bisner.com
If this caught your interest, please send a short description of who you are and what you are looking for, as well as your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.