The Ultimate Guide To Restaurant Management Apps
Do you own or manage a restaurant? If so you need to know about these 10 Restaurant Management Apps. This list has everything from Customer Payment Apps to Employee Time & Attendance Apps. Throw out the pen and paper processes, it’s time to start running your business from your smartphone.
Revel is one of the world’s best restaurant POS systems. These guys run off Ipad and allow you to turn tables faster than you could imagine. They also have some super restaurant-specific features that will that will make restaurant management a simple process. These include:
- Ability to take orders tableside via Ipad app
- Revel Mobile POS system allows you to process sales from anywhere on the floor
- Their self servive kiosk allows customers to pay from their table
- Create your own restaurant app via Revel’s White Label Mobile App — Perfect for ordering, deliveries & loylaty programs
- Robust reporting and inventory management features (you can select specific raw ingredients)
What we like about Revel:
Revel’s “Always On Mode” means you can keep your POS running smoothly during if your power goes or there is a slow Internet connection. This ensures everything keeps running efficiently. There is also some super integrations with e-commerce stores, QuickBooks, and a number of different payment processors.
If you’re extremely tired and frustrated with the endless paper trail you leave when ordering, invoicing and managing inventory then praise the lord… Orderly is here. Their list of features include:
- Price trends with their Food Spending Dashboard.
- Orderly automatically captures the line-item details from your invoices and online connections.
- Their restaurant ordering app lets you place shelf-to-sheet orders from your phone or tablet with any of your existing suppliers.
What we like about Orderly:
Their Snap App will capture invoice images, price amounts, line-item detail, and all your existing supplier information, this makes restaurant management so simple. All you have to do is simply flag invoices for approval and provide your team with access… anywhere, anytime.
Your people are the most important part of your business. Finding great people can be a tough job, thankfully Snag A Job is here to make life a bit easier.
What we like about Snagajob:
We love the fact that you can Review applicants, schedule interviews and hire straight from your Snagajob account, so everything is organised and completed in one place rather than a thread of random emails.
OrderLord takes restaurants food delivery service to a whole new level. They can help you track drivers, manage deliveries, and delight customers. Here are just a few of their many different features:
- Restaurants can see all incoming orders from your website, phone, and App in one place.
- Plan more efficient routes for your drivers according to location and data from previous deliveries.
- Real-time tracking so you know exactly where you drivers are and if they are delayed.
What we like about OrderLord:
Their track and updates feature isn’t just solely for the restaurant’s management team, the customers can also view in real time where their delivery drivers are and their expected time of arrival. Also, customers can rate their overall experience on the OrderLord App, from the food to the delivery process. This provides restaurants with invaluable data.
Yelp Reservations is a Restaurant Reservation Service that has access to over 85 million unique mobile users each month. Not too many Apps can boast that statistic. Their features include:
- Table management: this allows restaurants keep track of their entire floor at a glance and assign servers to each table.
- Guestbook: This allows restaurants to know customer preferences and special occasions. Restaurants can use guests details for future marketing campaigns too.
- Waitlist: Allows you to send customizable SMS messages to your customers when their table is ready.
What we like about Yelp Reservations:
Being able to take reservations from your website and Yelp page is a superb feature. It means that you can be taking reservations and making money while you are asleep! The system also automatically confirms and reminds guests, so you don’t have to.
Reviews can make or break your business so it’s always good to be on top of them. Logging into multiple websites to monitor and reply to reviews is a pain, but this is a thing of the past thanks to ReviewTrackers.
What we like about ReviewTrackers:
Not only does this software track what reviews are being put online, you can actively request reviews from your customers.
Epos Now differs from Revel as their App runs on both Android & iPad devices. This POS system is an all-in-one restaurant management solution with endless amounts of features, such as:
- Online booking system for customers
- Access real-time product, sales and employee performance reports from anywhere on any device.
- Set different authorisation levels for staff to control discount levels, refunds, or void sales.
- Setup your own custom promotions and track them easily.
- Accept all credit & debit cards, with their extensive global merchant partners. Connect more by using their API-enabled platform.
What we like about Epos Now:
They have one really unique feature that we love. Restaurants can customise their own receipts with images and/or special offers, track historic transactions and email receipts for returning customers. This feature encourages customer loyalty, something that all restaurants are striving towards.
This App really does lighten the workload of restaurant managers and owners. This App allows customers to open up tabs via the TabbedOut App. From the App customers can:
- Add orders
- View the running total
- Split the bill between them
- Make the payment.
What we like about TabbedOut:
Restaurants can use this information to see who are their loyal customers and their spending habits and send discounts and promotions to customers directly in the App.
There is no doubt that keeping track of and pairing an extensive wine list is one of the hardest tasks within a restaurant.
is an iPad App that acts as a wine menu and educator for your customers.
Uncorkd will give your customers:
- A virtual tour of your wine cellar
- Information on each bottle in terms of region, age & price
- Recommend pairings for each bottle of wine
- Show them the different deals/specials that are on your menu each week.
What we like about Uncorkd:
Wine was never my strong suit, so the fact that this software stores all the information on each bottle and the suited food pairings is a huge selling point. The up-selling possibilities with this App is something we love.
Ok so I couldn’t resist but in 2016 we can help you reduce your restaurant’s labour costs, slash and improve daily communication with your teams in multiple locations. It’s a no brainer really! Here are just a few of our many features:
- Employee Time & Attendance App — Employees clock in and out via the Bizimply Ipad app. This means you can prepare time-cards in minutes instead of hours
- Online Scheduling — Create and fully cost employee rotas in minutes. Send this rotas directly to your employees via the MyZimply app
- Employee HR Management & Document Storage — All your employees information from multiple locations stored in one place.
All this on one easy to use platform. If you don’t believe us then check out what our wonderful customers Wagamama think of Bizimply!
Whatever you decide to do with your business any one of these apps will make a difference when it comes to restaurant management. If there are any other great Apps out there that we missed please tell us about them in the comment box below!
Originally published at www.bizimply.com on August 30, 2016.