Magento Delivery Date Scheduler Extension | Schedule Order Delivery
Magento Delivery Date Scheduler
Simplify and Manage Your Order’s Delivery Smartly Using Magento Order Delivery Date Scheduler Extension
Let your customers decide the delivery date for their orders
Offering power to your customers can boost your sale.Define from backend what you want to display to your customers and what not!
- Define minimum and maximum delivery time intervals , allowed dates and day of week.
- Simple and easy to configure to your Magento store and you are set to use this management tool.
- Add value to your store by offering customers the liberty to select the delivery date of their order.
- Easily manage customers’ orders proficiently, keeping track of shipped orders with all relevant details.
Key Takeaways of Delivery Date Scheduler
Most of buyers abandon a purchase just due to inconvenient and impractical delivery options. People are busy; they cannot stay at home for receiving delivery for days. They want fixed delivery date and even time of delivery. If you can provide this convenience to your customers, there is no reason they will not buy from you.
In today’s ecommerce landscape, service is more important than product as products are endless but not everyone provide convenient customer service! If you can, you win!
You can provide this convenience to your customers using Delivery Date Scheduler magento extension. Specify the dates and times available for delivery and let them choose their own delivery date!
- Flexible delivery options
- Defines delivery dates/times
- No more speculation on delivery date
- No further calls, let customers provide all details during the checkouts
- Improves sales
- Reduces abandonment
- Transparent delivery process
- Customers remember you
Exclusive Features of
Delivery Date Scheduler
Let Customers Select When They Want Delivery Of Products While Checking Out
- This extension offers customers the option to select desired date and time of delivery.
- In addition to getting the opportunity to select delivery date and time they would also be able to leave their comments while checking out.
- They will not be able to select the past date and time as it will be disable thus avoiding any error while selecting date and time.
Allow Customers View Delivery Schedule And Other Additional Charges
- Removing all the confusion, your customers can see the entire schedule of delivery details with the charges levied at single / multiple checkout page with break — up of charges for each service.
- In addition, they can also view the delivery date in the parallel progress bar in the shipping method page
- This will convince them for every penny spent without hiding any information.
Let Customers View Shipping Date Time & Comments
- This module will show shipping day, date and time in a calendar to the customers. This will help them change or reschedule their delivery day, date or time in case they are preoccupied in specific date and time slot.
- Apart from this customers would also receive the shipping date, day, time and related comments made by them for specific purchase through confirmation email.
- They can also select different dates and shipping addresses to order multiple products through calendar view.
- This will make them doubly sure about the delivery information, avoiding any confusion!
Define Delivery Date & Time and Stage Where You Want To Display To Your Customers
- Define the delivery dates you want to select while placing orders from backend. You are free to select any date.
- Select the delivery date format — either “Timeslot View” or “Calendar View” in single checkout page from backend.
- Set for multiple addresses in the checkout page and make delivery date mandatory.
- In addition, you can also define the place when you want to display shipping, arrival date and time to your customers.
Add Calendar View And Format Of Arrival Date And Time
- Select the format of shipping arrival date and time to be displayed to your customers.
- Add the time slots also in the calendar view for your customers to select.
Set Minimum Interval Of Days Between Order And Delivery Date
- Let your customers know what should be the minimum days of gap between placing order and receiving the delivery of the same. This you can do by setting the difference from backend.
- You can also set to get notification of coming delivery dates by email.
- It will alert you about the necessary steps to be taken.
Let Your Customers See Dates Available For Delivery
- You can disable the weekly off days like weekends i.e. Saturdays & Sundays.
- Disable the single off days also like festival days and national holidays to avoid creating any confusion amongst the customer to speculate which day you’re working.
- In addition, you can also disable multiple days in a row if you are not functioning for few days consistently.
Inform Your Customers About Timeslots When You Work
- Define the “Start Time” and “End Time” of multiple time slots when you are to deliver products.
- Display the charges for specific timeslot deliveries to your customers.
- You can also disable those time slots of specific days and dates when you do not deliver products with price.
Create Orders On behalf of Your Customers And View Delivery Date Information From Backend
- You can also view the delivery date information when creating any order from backend.
- It will help you view data of delivery date in the pre-defined format from backend, in Timeslot view while creating new orders.
- In addition, you can enter shipping date, time and comment while placing orders from admin panel.
Keep Track Of Today’s Delivery Orders
- Add a tab on dashboard displaying latest (today’s) delivery orders to keep track of latest delivery orders.
- It will be easy for you to export date-wise orders in graphical form to any other format for future reference.
- It will keep you updated for latest delivery orders and you can also keep a repository/history of order data.
Points to Note
- In case you are using a custom Magento theme, then you need to add the extension folder to the theme.
- Follow this path: app/design/frontend/custom_package/custom_theme/template/extension folder.
- Display at functionality will work only for one page checkout.
- The Magento Extension is compatible with various Magento versions and is 100% bugfree and optimized for best performance. For more queries & technical support, feel free to get in touch with our Magento Extension Development Experts.
We offer amazing (100+) products, helping you grow faster!
Join our bandwagon of excellent business solutions!
Scroll to Top
Originally published at store.biztechconsultancy.com.