Augmented Reality for Retail Execution
Apple has just released their Augmented Reality toolkit to take apps and user experience to the next level of interaction, followed by a similar announcement from Google.
This technology can also benefit retail execution activities by making things more “visual” and interactive for field reps and the store staff.
About augmented reality
Augmented Reality (AR) allows “placing” virtual objects in real spaces, making information analysis more visual and interactive.
Applications for Retail Execution
- Demonstrate secondary placements and promotional displays
- Demonstrate planograms
- Demonstrate NPDs
- Speed up field reps training
- Easier to demonstrate innovations to store staff
- Helps to improve relationship with store managers
About Bizware Hub
Online platform to search & select the best software & service solutions for your business needs.
- Free of charge for Buyers
- View what other companies are using
- Discover new software and service solutions
- Submit requests and inquiries to suppliers and other Buyers