Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 — The Fastest Token Creation Platform and Decentralized Marketplace
Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 is a fully redesigned version of the Blockmarket technology stack providing improved function through off-chain services, and support for the new Syscoin Core 3.0 features. The latest addition includes an easy-to-use token creation platform that has the power to revolutionize the crowdfunding industry, without the need for high-paid, in-demand blockchain developers.
Although the application is intuitive, we’ve written a few step-by-step tutorials that will help you with using Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 for the first time.
Please note: Due to the recent upgrade, you must update your Alias or create a new one to use all functions within Blockmarket Desktop 3.0. All listings from merchants that have not upgraded yet will be greyed-out.
Make sure to renew your Alias! If your alias expires in just a few months, you may not be eligible for the CPS airdrop, if your alias expires before May 1st, 2019.
Blockmarket Desktop 3.0 Features:
- Token/Asset creation portal: Create, send, mint, and collect interest on Syscoin Assets.
- Built-in wallet and funding manager: Purchase Syscoin with up to 32 different cryptocurrencies directly from the application.
- Certificates: Create, store, and validate private data on the blockchain.
- Decentralized Marketplace: Trade goods and services openly on the world’s first decentralized marketplace.
- Escrow: Establish trust in your cryptocurrency transactions by using a 3rd-party arbitrator. Arbitrators ensure both parties respect the terms of an agreement.
- Identities and Aliases: An Alias is your username and are essential for Syscoin services. You can create an Alias and personalize your public Identity by adding a picture, linking your social networks, and more. Linking a specific wallet address to your alias allows you to easily send funds to another Alias.
- Messaging: Your own inbox, secured by the blockchain. Send an receive encrypted messages from one alias to another.
- Simplified Upgrade Process: A user-friendly upgrade path with built-in import/export functions.