- Hackathon briefing on Friday 21st April at 7pm.
- Main event: Saturday 22nd April and Sunday 23rd April 2017. 9am to 7pm both days.
- Huckletree Shoreditch, 18 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AH (www.huckletree.com)
- Larson Digital, a leading Blockchain Talent Consultancy.
- Sponsor: a leading investment company with a Blockchain based online investment and e-commerce platform, focused on the Asian market.
- Want to be part of the future of online investment and e-commerce utilising Blockchain technology? If so, we are holding an unmissable Blockchain Hackathon in one of the premium venues for hackathons in London with a total $35,000 cash prize fund ($20,000 for the winner, $10,000 for the second place and $5,000 for the third place) and up to $100,000 in contract project fees to the winner.
- Tasks will be focused around developing Blockchain-based architecture, security, transaction management and other solutions underpinning the company’s platform. Skills in one or more of Java, Blockchain, mobile apps, crypto wallets, encryption, digital content, bio identity, regtech are desirable
The tasks will cover:
- Integrating Blockchain and DLTs technologies with eCommerce markets
- Handling Proofs of Identity and cryptographic Passwords
- Reporting across multiple native assets as Tokens
- Securing digital content specifically encryption/keys
- Blockchain regulatory reporting
- 1st Place $20,000
- 2nd Place $10,000
- 3rd Place $5,000
- Up to $100,000 in contract project fees
- Reimbursed travel and accommodation up to $2,000 for the winner
Who Can Join In:
This Hackathon, like others, is looking to generate ideas that solve real business problems in a short period of time. The core Hack subject is Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies supporting crypto currencies and the tokenisation of assets in an eCommerce, retail and trading environment and so working knowledge of Blockchain is desirable. All are welcome. Data Scientists, Computer Scientists, Coders, Business Architects, Life Hackers, Software Anarchists and Libertarians alike…
Philip Butler, Larson Digital on 07912 997190 / email@example.com