Join us as Team Assistant & Office Manager
BlueYard Capital is hiring a team assistant & office manager to join their team in Berlin, Germany.
BlueYard is a small venture capital firm that takes risks on great people with transforming ideas at early stages. We are a thesis driven firm that backs founders decentralizing markets, empowering users and liberating data. BlueYard invests in early stage technology companies across Europe from its $120m fund.The General Partners of the fund believe in a transparent and collegial work environment and are willing to invest significantly in the development of the team.
As team assistant & office manager, your responsibilities would include (but not be limited) to:
- Help the General Partners and investment professionals of the firm be as effective as possible by assisting in their travel schedules, bookings, expenses, calendar management, etc.
- Manage all aspects of the office, making sure it is well run, provides a great working environment for everyone and guests feel welcome
- Assist the team in other aspects of running the firm such as community support, marketing, PR, working together with our VP finance, helping to organise our annual meeting, etc.
- Help the team with presentations, documents and other materials
The firm is looking for people with the following background:
- Native or close to native English spoken and written skills; further languages are a plus
- Minimum 2–5 years experience in a similar position (experience at a tech company a plus)
- An academic background / training
This is a role with significant development potential as the firm grows. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a full CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com.