That’s strange, I’ve just re-run the provisioning and all seems fine (unfortunately I do not have a Windows machine, so I’m testing with macOS).
The problem seems to be that the folder
demo/mib/dashboards on your host machine is not mounted to the VM (mount point should be
You can import the dashboards manually. You need to do the following:
- Open Grafana (http://localhost:3000), login using the default credentials (`admin:admin`) and click on the Dashboards dropdown
- Click on the Import button, and select
Upload .json file
- Navigate to the
mozzle/demo/mib/dashboardsfolder on your Windows machine and select each
As for the data source — is it possible that some other process is bind-ed to localhost:8086 on your Windows machine? The provisioned VM will need to use the following TCP ports on your Windows machine:
- 3000 — for accessing Grafana UI
- 8086 — needed by Grafana to query InfluxDB
- 5555 — for sending events to Riemann
Hope that helps!