Tools in case of Internet isolation and / or blocking of the Internet.
1. PSIPHON (https://www.psiphon3.com/)
- A comprehensive open-source Internet censorship circumvention tool.
2. Orchid ( https://www.ru.orchid.com )
— A new generation VPN service that uses blockchain technology and smart contracts.
► OXT cryptocurrency is used for payment
► Cydia creator is one of the developers
► Possibility to redirect traffic multiple times to multiple nodes
► Can be linked to ETH-wallet Metamask
As a reminder, you can read about VPN selection criteria here.
3. Lantern (https://getlantern.org/ru_RU/index.html)
- Another powerful tool to bypass Internet censorship, a pool of different proxies.
4. RedShieldVPN (https://redshieldvpn.com/ru)
- VPN service from not unknown Vladislav Zdolnikov, an IT and SORM administrator.
5. Censor Tracker (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/censor-tracker/gaidoampbkcknofoejhnhbhbhhifgdop )
- is an extension for the Google Chrome browser that allows bypassing Internet censorship in Russia.
Not a bad addon from RoskomSvoboda.
- Detecting and bypassing DPI blockers
- Bypassing blockages implemented by the registry of banned sites
- Detection of websites on the DPI list that share data with third parties
For Google Chrome (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/torproject-snowflake/)
- Allows you to pick up a Tor bridge and run it directly in your browser.
Allows you to raise the Tor bridge and run it directly in your browser. Uses WebRTC.
With Snowflake, carpet-blocking makes no sense, because no government in the world is capable of blocking all browsers on the Internet. Deep traffic inspection using DPI also becomes meaningless, because legitimate software like Google Hangouts and a lot of video conferencing software uses WebRTC technology. Blocking WebRTC streaming data would break that entire infrastructure.
7. FireChat (https://firechat.en.uptodown.com/android)
- Offline messenger with E2E messaging.
8. Magic Wormhole (https://magic-wormhole.readthedocs.io/en/latest/)
- A free utility that helps you send files from one device to another directly.
9. OnionCat (https://www.onioncat.org/)
- An anonymous VPN adapter that allows you to connect two or more devices via VPN tunnels.
10. Tribler (https://www.tribler.org/download.htm )
- Torrent client that allows to download files through a chain of intermediary servers, like it happens in Tor network.
- A torrent client which allows you to download files through a chain of intermediary servers, like the Tor network.
11. the Tor browser (https://www.torproject.org).
Don’t forget, when you enter Tor, the ISP sees that you have entered Tor, but does not see what you are doing there, at least bomb with a bundle with VPN.