Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE and Beyond: Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry 2014–2019
ResearchBeam adds “Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2014–2019". The report on the Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE and Beyond industry provides a clearer view on market trends and growth factors of the Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE and Beyond.
Mobile network operator “Heterogeneous Networks” (HetNet) are based on a combination of small cells, macro cells and carrier WiFi. HetNets are expected to play a pivotal role in addressing network capacity needs, bring about improvements in carrier operations, and create opportunities for new revenue streams.
This research provides an in-depth assessment of the carrier WiFi and small cells market, including business models, market drivers, challenges, value chain analysis, operator and vendor strategies, and a quantitative assessment of the industry with detailed forecasts for 2014 to 2019. The report includes analysis of business drivers, business case, and provides strategy assessment for implementation and operation.
This report is a must-read for anyone evaluating the potential for carrier WiFi and small cells in terms of revenue opportunities for infrastructure and service (including Cloud-based) vendors, network operator strategies, revenue opportunities, and the future of carrier networks. Questions answered in the report include:
- How is the industry’s value chain structured?
- What is future of Carrier WiFi and Small Cells?
- How many LTE enabled small cells will ship in 2019?
- What are the key strategies to develop for carrier WiFi operation?
- How much will the Carrier WiFi and small cell markets be worth in 2019?
- What are Carrier’s attitudes towards Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions?
- What benefits do small cells and Carrier WiFi deployments bring to Carriers?
- The much CAPEX can Carriers save by deploying Carrier WiFi and small cell solutions?
- What will be the regional outlook for revenue in the Carrier WiFi and small cells market?