My perfect morning
- Wake up between 6:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. after a full 8 hours of sleep and/or deep rest;
- Make 4 cups of Bulletproof Coffee for consumption during the morning hours. I don’t usually eat breakfast. I never eat breakfast if I’m having Bulletproof Coffee. My ingredients are usually coffee, grass fed butter, MCT oil, cinnamon, and either vanilla or chocolate powder.
- Spend some time with and see my 8 and 10 year old kids off to school;
- Drive my 12 year old son to middle school;
- Write 500 words or more;
- Read something for 30 minutes or more that makes me better in some part of my professional or personal life;
- Write a couple sentences in my journal;
- Yoga for an hour or less;
- Mediate for 15 minutes or more;
- Take a cold shower;
- Prepare lunch and leave the house for work.
If I could start every morning like this, I’d consider that a success.
How about you? What’s your perfect morning? Let me know in the comments.