Easy. Freaking Damn easy. Serves 1.
Things You’re Gonna Need:
This is a perfect breakfast or lunch or whatever.
1 fairly ripe avacodo
Onion powder (or any fun spice you like)
Grated parm or romano cheese
Whatcha Gotta Do:
- Heat your oven to 350°.
- Cut the avocado in half, length-wise and remove the pit.
- Spray an oven-safe dish.
- Put the avocado in it, squishy side up.
- Break one egg into each center of the halves of avocado.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, onion powder (or other), and grated cheese.
- Bake about 20–25 minutes depending how you like your eggs.
Originally published at Blue Dog Farm.