A variation on the classic breakfast thingy.
Things You’re Gonna Need:
2 tsps olive oil (or cooking spray) 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced 1 small yellow onion, chop-chopped 1 teaspoon salt, divided 6-ounce bag (8 cups) baby spinach 1 lb ground beef 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce 1 tsp ground oregano 1/2 tsp of garlic powder 1/4 tsp ground black pepper 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg 4 large eggs, smacked around and beaten 1/2 block of cream cheese 1/2 cup of grated parmesean 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce, optional
Whatcha Gotta Do:
- Spray a skillet with the cooking spray or add the oil. Heat that baby up on medium-high.
- Add zee beef, onion, and the shrooms; cook for 6–8 minutes (meat shall be browned).
- Add the Woooo-ster-shur, oregano, nutmeg, garlic powder, and salt.
- Add spinach and mix with meat mixture.
- Push to one side and add the beaten eggs on the other. Reduce heat to medium and let eggs cook without stirring (shhh!) for 2 minutes.
- Lift up the egg blob and let some juices roll under. Cook for 1–2 more minutes.
- Mix eggs and the rest together.
- Add cream cheese and stir until it evenly melts in.
- Add the parm and give it a final stir.
Hot sauce is up to you.
Originally published at Blue Dog Farm.