Oven Baked Artichoke Hearts
Way better than in a salad. Serves 6.
Things You’re Gonna Need:
No real amounts are given here because it’s really up to you and as many artichoke hearts you use. On the average for each jar, I would say a Teaspoon forall the dried items and a Tablespoon for the Olive Oil.
As many jars of marinated artichoke hearts as your little heart desires.
Garlic and Parsley Combo Spice
A swig of olive oil
Whatcha Gotta Do:
- Heat your oven to 400°.
- Grab a giant Ziploc style bag. The bigger the better.
- Through in as much thyme, pepper, and grlic and parsley spice as you like. Maybe even a little onion powder.
- Pour in some olive oil.
- Dump in your artichoke hearts.
- Zip the bag.
- Shake the mother until everything is all coated in the fun.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the artichoke hearts on it, one-by-one, side-by-side.
- Bake for 30 minutes or so. Let them get crunchy.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I like Chipotle Ranch. So use that if you want to be swell like me.
Originally published at Brian Gerard (Lewandowski).