- Jones Act lifted.
- FEMA to replace the grid with the highest-quality technologies. The power will be on as soon as possible. Please be patient. We can survive without power- at least it is not cold. If you or your loved one needs power for medical purposes, he or she needs to evacuate to a near-by hospital, USNS Comfort, or other care station when the operations team flies into your town. Utilize candles in the meantime.
- Procure generators, fuel, funds, candles, water, food, medicine, and needed supplies through federal contracts.
- The Social Security Administration and other benefit agencies will begin preparing your funds to be retroactively paid to you.
- Procure private companies [Belfor] through federal contracts and begin work clean-up.
- Listen to local authorities and federal officials for directions and updates.