Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
Reasons not to buy Xenoblade 3D:
- The 3D effect is poor.
- The graphics are slightly worse, lower resolution textures, less vibrant colours and fewer objects like grass.
- The touch screen is never used, it simply displays your party’s vital stats and the minimap.
- I already have Xenoblade on the Wii which I have invested 38 hours into so far, I consider myself lucky to have received a new copy so early on.
- Not that I care that much, but no Japanese voice option.
Reasons to buy Xenoblade 3D:
- I will probably play it more/finish it despite all the above.
- It has a model viewer.
- It will look a lot more crisp than playing on a large HD TV.